Telling It Like It Is - Safe Sex
Telling It Like It Is is a website for sex education that promote the use of condom for safer sex. Its is part of Staying Alive that has been Telling It Like It Is for 10 years.
List of condom articles and tips
You can visit Telling It Like It Is website at this Internet web address.
Safe Sex Tips from Telling It Like It Is
Article from Taman Wangi about safer sex
1. For F**k's sake... Use a condom. Seriously, we can't stress this enough. If you don't wear a condom you put yourself at risk of all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases - including HIV. Remember there is no cure for HIV. No cure at all.
2. Learn to love condom.
Make putting on a condom a part of foreplay. Sex it up. Latex is sexy - they wear it in pornos. For those of you allergic to latex - it's no excuse - use polyurethane! (just as fit)
3. Don't take someone's word for being clear of any diseases. Ask for proof - or go get tested together. You also need to be tested for any diseases.
4. Talk about Sex. There's nothing embarrassing about it. If you're going to get naked in front off someone talk about safer sex with them. Talk about sex means you can be open about condoms, testing and everything else in between. Let's face it, it's far less embarrassing than having to go to the doctors with some nasty infection you picked up as a result of being too shy to ask to use condoms.
5. Keep a stock of condoms and always carry one with you. Why? Because today might just be your lucky day!
6. If you don't want to have sex don't. In 2008, we're made to think everyone's doing it. Well, here's some news, they're not (even the really hot people)
Get your tips and articles for safer sex email to you here